MMC has established a dedicated ENT service specifically for our patients. Our highly skilled surgeons are not only experts in treating patient’s ENT problems, but they also understand the worries that patients often have. We deliver a full range of services to treat common ENT complaints such as: persistently runny or blocked noses, breathing problems, throat infections, nasal speech and snoring. These are often caused by recurrent infections, such as colds, adenoidal problems, an allergic lining of the nose (called rhinitis), or allergies such as hay fever.
- Patient-centred service, where we deal with patients individually offering them super-specialist service related to their condition in a short waiting time.
- Consultants are leaders in their fields of work and nationally and internationally renowned.
- Surgical and medical management for all the patients solely or in conjunction with colleagues in other departments.
- A full-range service for complex nasal and sinus conditions and managing allergic conditions in conjunction with our allergy colleagues.
- Specialist otology (ear) services.
- An on call specialist service. This is available by referral from A&E or a Consultant.
- A pre-admission assessment service to help our patients understand more about their stay and make their time in hospital less daunting.